Consultant, Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
KPMG is looking to recruit Consultants 1 / 2 to its Risk Consulting Department.
A career at KPMG Management Consulting in Kazakhstan offers opportunities to the right candidates to work with our first rate local and international clients and to advice on the most interesting projects and transactions. Working within the professional environment and collegiate culture of one of the world’s largest consultancy firms, you will be exposed to a wide range of experience, often working within multi-disciplinary teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include, but may be not limited to:
- Participate in consulting projects in the area of internal audit, risk management, internal control, corporate governance, business process improvement, annual reporting, sustainability development, market research and analysis, large scale operational transformation projects across entire value chain with applying of lean technologies for our clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with the team and the client.
- Participate in the admin work related to the group and projects.
Knowledge and Education:
- Completed Bachelor/ Master degree;
- +1 / 2 years relevant experience in Big4 (preferably advisory or audit);
- Experience of project teams and engagements;
- Russian – native/fluent, English – advanced/fluent (both oral and written).
- General understanding of the core and supporting business processes of different companies;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and various circumstances;
- An enquiring and creative mind with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving;
- Willingness to business trip (from 40%).
What we offer?
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Transparent path of career growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus