KPMG is looking for Consultants to Management Consulting Department, Accounting and Reporting Services group, Astana.
Services provided by A&RS group:
Our Accounting and Reporting Services group facilitates resolution of high-priority issues for CFOs, including assistance with the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS, set up of efficient finance function and automation of financial management processes. The knowledge and experience of KPMG professionals allows us to offer our clients ways to establish accounting and reporting methodologies and deliver complex projects on a turnkey basis.
- Physics & mathematics background (University, High school);
- Working experience for 3-4 years in Audit, Tax, Advisory services within Big4;
- Industry experience in National Companies (preferable);
- Professional qualification ACCA (or another similar certification);
- Practical experience in preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Support clients in business processes reengineering and Finance (IFRS standards) departments design;
- 1C or SAP advanced user;
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint advanced user;
- Excelent writing skills.
- Back-to-back to Accounting and Reporting Services Group Leader;
- Lead advisory engagements on Accounting and Reporting (IFRS related services, automation of reporting process and etc);
- Assistance in business development (preparation of proposals, tenders, meeting with potential clients);
- Preparation stand alone and consolidation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Take people responsibility as counselor to junior colleagues.