- Controllership and Operational Excellence:
- Responsible for booking invoices, arranging payment run per payment schedule, and closing sub-
- ledgers per closing schedule
- Manage and perform month end close activities and ensure submission within deadlines
- Responsible for providing support to businesses
- Responsible for verify, analyse, investigate and resolve payable invoice discrepancies and deficiencies
- Process of IBS invoices, request appropriate documentation, conduct IBS reconciliation
- Follow and enforce controllership and compliance policies while maintaining strong working relationship with all internal business partners.
- Ensure all oral and written interaction with all business partners is at highest professional standards.
- Data queries
- Interact and respond to auditor queries, internal and external business queries as necessary.
- Effectively support various GE Teams with AP and controllership data requests
- Finance/Accounting degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar area
- Intermediate or above English skills, both oral and written)
- Strong IT and financial system skills: MS Office, 1C
- Strong time management and multitasking skills;
- Self-starter, result- oriented person with ability to work under pressure.
- Please note that it is a temporary contract for 7 months.